I apologize in advance for this spergy and scientifically stupid (But oh so wonderful) sci fi description.
Key Design Features
- Lightweight wing frame bonded directly to microlattice reinforced spine and powered by back implanted carbon yarn. Latissimus and trapezius muscles removed along with original wings.
- Legs fold into fin/thruster pair for superior flight control or into fully functional hooves.
- Cybernetic eyes interact with flight helmet to provide constantly updating information on weather and flight conditions, as well as a range of entertainment options including an integrated MP3 player.
- Integrated com-link and soundless helmet environment, along with the detailed biometric information of nearby Wonderbolts, allows for a level of communication and coordination approaching telepathy.
- Key internal organs reinforced with ultra-light microlattice plating to withstand the extreme stress of augmented flight.
Oh yeah, the Wonderbolts changed their colour scheme. Orange is the new yellow.